Professional project management
Your E-globalcom.net project manager will monitor your project to make sure it is progressing as planned and bring in the right person with the right expertise at the right time.
Smaller assignments are managed by the revisor, while larger, multilingual projects require a full-time project manager:
- not a secretary who is unaware of the revisor's internal workload
- not a salesperson who will sell you the cheapest supplier for a high price
- but a linguist, who works behind the scenes and takes responsibility for the quality of the finished product, providing the best possible service time after time for your specific projects.
E-globalcom.net project management includes:
- customer-specific terminology and text management
- selection of the best native speakers
- optimum use of translation memory software
- planning to meet the deadline
- checking and follow-up
- experience with projects of up to one million words (3000 pages)